Sorry to be hogging the blog so much. Here are a couple pictures. Melanie had fun with her little party. She helped mom blow up the balloons, she had fun making noise with her xylophone, and she really likes pushing her little stroller around.
I'm glad she had a good party! I love the one of her blowing up the balloon, very helpful little girl. And the little stroller is so cute, she definitely is a cute one year old!
That little girl needed another something to push. I'll bet this one isn't as loud as the lawn mower. Good call. She is a big help on the balloons. Big girl.
4 comments:
I'm glad that the precious little birthday girl had such a good day. I can't believe how fast this year has gone.
Very, very cute pictures.
I'm glad she had a good party! I love the one of her blowing up the balloon, very helpful little girl. And the little stroller is so cute, she definitely is a cute one year old!
She's a very cute little girlie! Wish we could've been there for her party! Brittany, you look so cute watching her in the xylophone picture
That little girl needed another something to push. I'll bet this one isn't as loud as the lawn mower. Good call. She is a big help on the balloons. Big girl.
Post a Comment