Friday, November 02, 2007



We cohosted a Halloween party with some friends on Wednesday. The highlight of the night included meeting the Phantom of the Opera and playing Mario Kart.


P.S. We're a pair of blue jeans ("Gene" and "Jean"). We thought it was cool until we showed up and saw everyone else totally decked out.

5 comments:

Mark said...

Looks like you have some fun friends - I was going to ask what you dressed up as, then I saw the p.s. Pretty funny!

Kathy said...

Looks like some fun friends. I think your costume idea is pretty funny.

The Frandsens said...

Look how social you two are! Sounds like a lot of fun, looks like people got pretty into dressing up. I think you guys win for most clever costume though...

Anonymous said...

I did the jean thing also. Didn't realize it was a costume. Sounds like fun.

Scott said...

People are going all out for that, I haven't seen that many costumes in a while.