We weren't sure that with a 20lb turkey and 5 pies we were going to have enough food for two people, so we made a lot of frog-eye to make sure. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.
Scott, are you kidding me?! All I have to say is WOW! If I didn't know better I would've thought you went to a bakery for your pies - they are that beautiful. And Brittany, with your turkey, I wish we could come to your house for leftovers!
3 comments:
Your dinner looks beautiful. Good thing that you made plenty. Nothing worse than running out of pies. What excellent cooks you are.
Scott, are you kidding me?! All I have to say is WOW! If I didn't know better I would've thought you went to a bakery for your pies - they are that beautiful. And Brittany, with your turkey, I wish we could come to your house for leftovers!
Pretty impressive spread you guys have there! Looks like a lot of good food, good thing you remembered the frog-eye.
Post a Comment