Pretty funny videos. You wonder where people find these things.
That is some pretty funny stuff. How do they have enough channels for all of the crap that you see coming from over there?
Those Japanese know how to have a good time. They are tooo funny.
I loved the tetris. It was so hilarious that some of them weren't even close to clearing. Nice find!
That was hilarious! We don't we have game shows like that here??
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Pretty funny videos. You wonder where people find these things.
That is some pretty funny stuff. How do they have enough channels for all of the crap that you see coming from over there?
Those Japanese know how to have a good time. They are tooo funny.
I loved the tetris. It was so hilarious that some of them weren't even close to clearing. Nice find!
I loved the tetris. It was so hilarious that some of them weren't even close to clearing. Nice find!
That was hilarious! We don't we have game shows like that here??
Post a Comment